• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

This board is great and I am happy it exists!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I am glad that this board was put in place. It is a place where we can speak our minds, issues that bother us, etc. We may not always agree but we can say whatever the hell what we feel. Emotions will run high and we may say some things on this board that others may not like.

However, it IS HYDE PARK.

A person should say what they feel as well as respond to what they feel is not right. I can tell you, it feels so good to let everything out on this board. One should NEVER hold anything in or they would explode. I know there are posters on here who dislike me and I despise certain topics that certain posters write, but who cares? I never hold grudges with anyone. If I have said something that offends you, and you decide to stalk and e-attack me, it is not that serious. You don't pay my bills, you don't feed me, you don't ride on top of me in the bed, so what should it matter? At the end of the day, I don't know who you are or where you live.

So everyone, let your emotions out! Who cares who attacks you, say what you feel! I am a strong advocate of saying what the hell is on your mind!

Latest posts

Back