• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Tiffany Vega (~BBW, SSBBW, Stuffing, Gluttony)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benny Mon

Tiffany Vega
by Benny Mon

Rudy Weber was staring out the window at the rain slicking the asphalt outside his building.

“What’s on your mind, bro?” It was Rudy’s coworker Max, who plopped down in the chair next to him. There was no privacy in their tiny, open-plan office.

Rudy spun his chair and looked up gloomily. “Besides the fact that it’s 40 degrees and raining? Absolutely fucking nothing. This is the slowest month we’ve had since we started!”

Dave, another coworker, sidled up to the table. “I know, dude, I know, it’s hitting all of us. February’s rough. You’re going to find a story worth covering, it’ll happen soon.”

“Easy for you to say,” Rudy rolled his eyes. “You talk to the Senator so much you’re basically his therapist. How the hell did you work that relationship?”

Dave shrugged. “I got lucky! It’s all about luck.”

Rudy slumped into his chair and noticed a woman who worked down the hall walking by outside the glass wall that separated them from the hallway. Her square, fat ass was jiggling in a tight skirt, shifting rigidly with each step as regular as a ticking clock.

“Dude, Leeann’s getting fat,” said Max.

“I know,” said Dave. “And she used to be like a stick. Asian girls don’t usually let themselves go like this.”

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” said Rudy. He grimaced. “Shut the fuck up. We’re not here to sexually harass our neighbors, we’re here to start the best progressive news outlet in the country--and as you may have noticed that’s not going so well right now.”

“Rudy, you sound like you’re pitching us to a VC,” Max said. “We’re in the privacy of our own office; she can’t hear us. What’s the big deal?”

Rudy waved his hand and spun back to the window. He shot off a quick text: “i’ve gotta get out of this office. Coffee in 15?”

“In this weather?” She sounded skeptical, but the response was immediate. He knew she was game.

Rudy smiled as he typed. “I know u need to get out too. See u at Patty’s.”

A thumbs up and a heart sealed the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back