• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

TLC did another show on the obese.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsexy920

Ok I'll be good.
I'm not sure that this has been posted. I looked around a bit and did'nt see anything.

I watched a show last night that i thought would have some insight on why people become so obese. Alas I did'nt It was horrible footage that put the people in the most desperate light ever they would show the food that they would eat and zoom in on their mouths while they ate it. All the people felt completely out for control when it came to food. They talked about how it was to eat the meal, the high they felt and then for some, the terrible way they felt after the meals. For each person they put their daily intake on the table and showed each person what they actually ate during the course of the day.

I have to say that I felt overwhelmed with worry for them and myself. I saw myself to be very similar to especially a woman they had on from England. Very overweight, but still very functional for the most part, but thinking i dont really eat that much and I think maybe if I saw it all on a table at the end of the day I may feel otherwise.

Anyway I wish that it was more than just showing these people in such desperate situations. You know what struck me odd was that the women seemed most upset about it all, as the men didn't care quite as much.

So basically it was a show where they let you see really fat people eat and feel desperate and offered no resolution. I don't know what the purpose was. Maybe to reinforce peoples feelings negative feelings about obese people.

I dont know what to think. What do you think?

Latest posts

Back