• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Total Drama Island - BBW's and BHM's for kids

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrestlingguy

"Bitter Old Man"
So, I'm sitting home with my son this afternoon, and up comes this show called Total Drama Island. My kid has seen it before, and he says "Hey Dad, there are some fat chicks on this cartoon!". Of course I had to watch the show........:p

To be exact, there are 3 BBW's, and a BHM in the cartoon. There was nothing in the cartoon that I saw that cast any of these 4 characters in a bad light due to their weight.

Here's what Wikipedia says about Total Drama Island:

Total Drama Island is an animated series which premiered on the Canadian cable television specialty channel Teletoon July 8, 2007. The show was created by the creators of 6teen, also a show airing on Teletoon. It was the first Cartoon Network show outside of Adult Swim to have the U.S. rating of TV-PG and a viewer-discretion warning after every commercial break and at the beginning of the show. The show has been heavily promoted and has gained more audience viewers as well.

The series is an "animated reality show" where twenty-two teens settle at Camp Wawanakwa - an island located in an unspecified area in Muskoka, Ontario. The teens are divided into two teams, the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass.[4] Every three days, the losing team is called to the campfire at night, where the host passes out marshmallows. Those who receive a marshmallow get to stay, while the one who does not get a marshmallow has been voted off the island, and must walk down the Dock of Shame to the Boat of Losers, which will take him or her away. This process continues on until one person remains on the island (besides the host of the show and the chef in the mess hall). There are many similarities in each of the elimination rounds, but also many unique variations. The last contestant will win a $100,000 prize (which the host is certain the contestant will "blow in a week").

Here's a little YouTube video that I found that introduce the characters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnQokqYTVQg

Has anyone else seen this show??

The_Campers.jpg

Latest posts

Back