• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tv

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BbwPennyLane

Bbw penny lane
So I'm not sure if its been mentioned yet (I know the show itself has) but I just got done watching the episode of Scrubs where the newer intern girl (pictured below) talks about how she loves fat guys. I just found it so awesome and it made me LOL hard when she was horny so she put out a cheese burger for bait... ok other than that...

Does anyone watch the life and times of Tim? I need someone else who thinks its the best show on earth to be my missing soul mate.

View attachment scurbs-webisodes.jpg

Latest posts

Back