• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

UK JOURNALIST SEEKS HELP - earn $500usd for interview

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleye

EARN $500USD PLUS TO TAKE PART IN MAGAZINE STORY

Dear All

This post is meant with respect and Conrad the WEBMASTER, has kindly given me the thumbs up to post.

I write for all the womens magazines over here in the UK.

I am a NATIONAL UNION OF JOURNALISTS MEMBER - NUJ 937 491 and have done stories on BBW's SBBW's and feederism.

I am now looking for help from you friendly folk. Two womens magazines here would like to talk to female feeders.

*Are you a female feeder with a male feedee?
* Will you tell your story and send some pics and possibly do a clothed photo shoot with you and your feedee?

You would be paid a minimum of $500usd ( I can quote other currencies but the USD is strong at the moment) if the story is used. This will be paid in parts and sent via MONEYGRAM for easy collection.

I would do a phone interview, you would send some pics and we'd organise a photographer. We can also change your names and locations if you would like and it would not be an inetrnet story - one run only - in UK.

I would like to educate people about women liking BHM and living to feed them up.

Please can some folks help me.

I head features at www.bigpictures.co.uk and my personal info site is www.alleyeinstein.co.uk.

My email to get me on is [email protected] and I have listed my formal National Journalism number. My mobile or cell phone is +447747 825 884

I have posted before and had a great response.

I would really appreciate your help and with the credit crunch I am sure a minimum of $500 would come in handy

Kindest and much respect,

ALLEY EINSTEIN
FEATURES WRITER:)

Latest posts

Back