• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Unintentional gain

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMBB

I've always been of slim athletic build, not including when I was fairly chubby for a year or two in early life, but ever since then I've been a just skinny. I finished college last year and have since been nearly a year in the working world, in an office job I thought I would gain weight so I made sure I always kept my exercise and calories in check and done pretty well, since weighing myself a few months back i barely pushed the scales past 9 stone, the same weight I have been for a few years now.

Since the weathers getting better I went to the beach and sunbathed, and couldn't help but noticed how much my belly has changed. Instead of it's usual toned appearance I looked and saw the makings of a roll whenever i sat up. and not a subtle one either. I think all these weekends of heavy drinking and fast food binges are catching up quickly...

Instead of feeling bad however I kinda liked the look, which is odd. I got home and after i put aftersun I could clearly see the making of a big belly in progress and enjoyed posing to get the right angle to exaggerate its size. This is when I went to the scales. Despite its new appearance it isn't exactly that noticeable, its hardly fat yet and is still retains some muscle tone (Not so much at the bottom of the belly though) and so I guessed maybe a 5ibs gain. the scales said around about a 20ibs.

Oops. The strange thing is, i don't feel in any hurry to do anything about it. I was just wondering if this is a similar way how any you other peeps starting to get into this stuff.

Over and out captain!

Latest posts

Back