• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Valentine's Day: How did you celebrate?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul

First off, Happy Valentine's Day. I hope the day was good for you.

Now how did you celebrate Valentine's Day?

My Wife and I are spending a quiet day at home this evening and will celebrate tomorrow. We do this since February 14 is such a busy day for restaurants and everyone is out celebrating. Also, more importantly, February 15 is HALF PRICE CHOCOLATE DAY. The 15th is the day I buy my sweetie chocolate on sale. So we plan to celebrate on the 15th by going out for dinner and shopping for 1/2 price chocolate.

How did you celebrate Valentine's?

Latest posts

Back