• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

**WARNING: GRAPHIC**Feeding Fantasies: IMPORTANT Questions to other feeders

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousFeeder

Hi there,

I'm not new to this board, but I decided to register so I can post some things. I am a PROUD FA. All my friends know I prefer BBWs, and I love showing them off a young beautiful big girl. What my friends do not know is that I also LOVE SSBBWs. I prefer girls 600lbs and up. Moreover, they definitely do not know that I have fantasies about being a feeder.

I have feeder fantasies that most people would find sick. Thats why I'm posting under the handle "anonymousfeeder." I saw the video about ARealFG and her husband, and while what he did was wrong and disgusting by most standards, I will admit that he got to live out my fantasy.

Before I outline my fantasies here, I want you all to know that these are strictly fantasies and that I would NEVER actually live them out because I do not want to endanger the health of any woman.

I LOVE IMMOBILE GIRLS-
I know I'm not alone in this fantasy. I think nothing is sexier when a girl is so overweight and obese that she is unable to get out of bed. The fatter the better. I fantasize about having a 1000+lb feedee all the time. Too fat to have sex with so I just fuck her rolls. Her breasts would be so large that even though she is young, they sag low like cow udders. She would have hips and an ass so huge that they spread out over her bed, and her MASSIVE belly would hang low over her thighs.

BAD HEALTH IS A TURN ON TOO-
I love fantasizing about having an immobile feedee that is unhealthy due to her morbid obesity. I love the thought of walking into her room and seeing her with oxygen tubes up her nose as she breathes heavily. I just imagine having a Dr. come over and tell me that her blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol are through the roof. I even fantasize about a young girl who is so morbidly obese that she has a heart attack at a young age and has to be forklifted out of the house. The thought of feeding a young super obese girl to death is admittedly a turn on. In my fantasy, if she survives, I still continue to feed her even though she just had a heart attack because I don't care about her health.

FORCE FEEDING-
In my fantasy, my feedee is not allowed to eat vegetables or anything healthy. I funnel feed her stuff like melted butter, bacon grease, melted lard, or heavy cream all the time. I don't care if she starts to cry. I fantasize about having a feeding machine that force feeds her all day long.

PERSONAL HYGIENE-
For fantasy purposes, my feeder has poor personal hygiene. Since she is immobile, she is unable to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I rarely bathe her because I enjoy having a fat smelly immobile girl. She has to relieve herself in bed like a gross pig.

I really just needed to get this stuff off my chest. I would like to know what other feeders or anyone else out there thinks. Do any other feeders have the same fantasies? Do you think I'm a sicko?

In conclusion, I just want to remind you all that these are just my fantasies and I would never live them out. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back