• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain and incontinence

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emdes2

You know when someone is pregnant, they often say that the baby can press on the bladder, making them more prone to leaks and pee accidents. I wonder if that isn't true for a weight gain as well, when you don't have a baby, but a big belly of fat that is pressing down on your bladder.
I have gained quite a lot in the last couple of years. Mainly on my belly. Recently I have come to realize another issue of mine, that I suspect might be related to my weight gain. I dribble in my underwear quite often. If I'm move around, doing things that put some stress on my body, I do leak sometimes. Usually it's just a little bit, a tiny spurt, but it happens quite often. Almost daily. There have also been a few times where I've had bigger leaks, and two times in the last 7 months I've had a full wetting.
It's not to the point where it is huge problem, yet, but I imagine if I grow any bigger this will get even worse. Are there others who have experienced this? How do you deal with it?

Latest posts

Back