• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

weight gain and tattoos????

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synister_hero

ok. a close friend of mine is interested in gaining weight... to what extent im not sure. i told her about the board and that there are plenty of people with a lot of knowledge in the area of safely gaining and told her she should check it out. however for the time being she seems uncomfortable commenting about things and asking questions... which is why im posting, and this brings me to my point.

to what extent does weight gain effect tattoos? does there need to be a very substantial amount gain before any noticeable changes take place???? information from any one who has gained weight and has tattoos (guys/girls) would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks much guys.

View attachment eyes deep blue.jpg

Latest posts

Back