• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Weight gain & human behavior

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt L.

I thought this might be an interesting topic to discuss. I used to work with two young ladies. <Not their actually names> Abby was quite slender and preppy in appearance, Jane was chubby and always dressed casual. I'm terrible at weight, but Abby couldn't have weighed more than 125-pounds while Jane was easily 160. Both were about the same height. Any how, Abby would always find fault with Jane. Criticizing her weight, hairstyle and choice in male companionship. <Always behind Jane's back of course> On the other hand, I never heard one catty remark about Abby from Jane. I worked with Abby for four years, Jane for six. Any way, somewhere around the second year that Abby worked with us, she began to gain weight. Eventually managing to reach Jane's weight, if not a little better. Jane was apple shaped while Abby was pear shaped. Once Abby became chubby herself, a funny thing happen. She stopped criticizing Jane. Not that they became best friends, but she never made another catty remark about Jane and treated her much more cordial than before. Something else worth noting; when Abby was slim, she would frequently check out her appearance whenever a mirror was available and weigh herself every day. That habit ceased when she became chubby. Any thoughts? Matt

Latest posts

Back