• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What are you making?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coriander

Fudge Nugget.
I tried to see if there was a thread on what people are currently making, or have made recently, or are planning on making, and I couldn't find one!
(If there is, then I am sorry for being a lowly noob :p)

So! What are you making/baking/cooking right now? What did you make recently? AND, what is on your wishlist of recipes?
...Yes, I do have a recipe wishlist of sorts. Shh!

In any case, I will start things off! I am in the process of making these Cinnamon Raisin Pull-Apart Muffins (sans raisins). Here's a pic from the source (which I had to crop so it would upload, grr):

View attachment muffinscropped.jpg

Latest posts

Back