• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What can I expect?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muddle

I’ve recently started to gain weight. I’m honestly a fat girl by nature, but I decided to stop watching my diet as closely as I used to. I was around 160 but in the last 9 months, I’ve gained fifty pounds. The big thing for me when I started to gain weight was noticing the skin-on-skin contact of my newly developing tummy rolls. Every time I moved I was aware of the sensation…almost like a bug was crawling on my skin. It took me a few months to loose my sensitivity to this (probably because as my weight increase and my tummy grew, the sensation eventually became continuous). Now, within the last two months, I’ve noticed my tummy gets in the way of bending. When I go to reach something from the ground, I’m taken aback by how much tummy is in the way. Or when I’m sitting down and I lean forward…I find I can’t lean quite as far forward as I used to be able to. One roll pushes into the next which pushes into my thighs and I’m almost forced backward. Now my question is…what else can I anticipate with additional weight gain? What are some things that you perhaps noticed? My weight is pretty much evenly distributed and I still have the same shape I did when I was 160...there’s just a bigger outline.

Latest posts

Back