• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What do you have on your shirt today?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoyJoy

(clever disguise for another lunch thread combined with a rant about being a food magnet)

I wore white today. I should have known better, but I did it anyway. Now, anyone I encounter today won't have to guess what I had for lunch (after all, people nearly always make such a game of finding out what Joy ate today).

So, here's a map of the lunch I'm currently wearing:

Dribbled in a line of fine spots below my right breast - coffee, black

Mid-belly - Nice-sized splotch of raspberry vinagrette

Just under left breast - pizza sauce

On the neckline - small spots of cherry filling from the pop-tart I had for dessert (these are small, so I may have to assist by pointing them out)

I swear, I'm not a slob, I only look like one! Napkins were present and accounted for, but when wearing white, food knows how to get past those napkins.

Latest posts

Back