• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What food do you want to touch?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet&fat

My aim is true.
Hmm.. that should read "Which foods do you want to touch?" but oh well! Anyway, whenever I'm standing in line looking at baked goods, all I want to do (besides eat them, duh) is to get my hands on them... if there's a pie with a smooth surface (like key lime), I want to run my finger across it, and if there's some soft, spongy cake ( like pound cake or banana bread), I want to squish it in my hands. The same goes for ripping out the soft inside of freshly-made bread. I would categorize this as food appreciation and not necessarily a sexual thing (although tactility is obviously sexy), although I don't know if I'd even necessarily eat the food I've touched. Am I alone in this?

Are there any foods that call to you to touch them?

Latest posts

Back