• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What made me into an FA?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
Some of these are serious possibilities......some not so much :D

- some strange alignment of genes.

- I was short sighted since I was a kid, and didn’t realize it (and get glasses) until I was 12, and even then I didn’t wear them regularly for a few more years, so I instinctively came to prefer wider figures that were easy for me to make out.

- at some critical moment of my infancy I saw a kind fat person and imprinted on them.

- I listened too many times to the nursery rhyme: “Jack Spratt could eat no fat/ his wife could eat no lean/ and so betwixt the two of them/ they licked the platter clean” and I didn’t like any fat on my meat, so clearly I was meant to marry a woman who really liked eating fat, and I thought that meant she would be fat.

- really most people would be FA, if it were not for societal brain washing, I just happen not to be good at following the group.

- It was a reaction to thin & active parents, I idolized fatter and slower bodies as what was not available.

- When I hit puberty, the only girl in our class who had developed was chubby, and she imprinted on me as what a woman should look like.

- “I, for one, blame the reverse vampires, in league with the Rand Corporation”

- I was a chubby kid who loved to eat, who was told he shouldn’t be chubby and shouldn’t like to eat so much, so I wanted to find people who would like being chubby and loved eating, and I thought I’d find them in other fat people.

- I was probably born prone to marching to my own drummer, and one of the ways that this manifested was in preferring fatter bodies over thinner ones.

- As a youngest child I was carted around a lot, and often put down on the ground to sleep, where I’d be looking up at people. I absorbed that foreshortened view of the human figure as how they really should look.

Anyone have any others? :)

Latest posts

Back