• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What parts of Dimensions do you participate in?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cute_obese_girl

Herbivore
It has come to my attention that there is sometimes a feeling of disconnect between the BHM board and the rest of Dims. I just want to know how many people feel that way and try to understand why. So, for everyone that posts on the BHM board please answer the following questions if you so desire:

Describe yourself (BHM, FFA, FA, Thin, BBW, SSBBW, and/or any other way you please):

Do you post exclusively on the BHM board, or other places at Dims as well?

If you post on other parts of Dims, where and how often?

How accepted do you feel on the other parts of Dims?

If you rarely or never post on other parts of Dims, why not?

What are the downsides of having the BHM board separate from the rest?

What are the upsides of having the BHM board separate from the rest?

If tomorrow you logged onto Dims and found that the BHM board had been locked down with a note saying "The BHM board has been closed because Dimensions is about size acceptance and all people of size and their admirers should come together in one unified community" how would it make you feel?

I know we all want Dims to be a place that we can enjoy and that we all want fat people to be better accepted in society, so I hope everyone will participate in the survey truthfully and without judging or negating others' feelings.

Latest posts

Back