• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What should be the symbol of the American-Israel Air Force.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

It already has a band.

Around 1974 I had to install a new back door on my house. It was a very substantial door. I painted the whole door a bright white. Then, on the outside of the door I put a light blue circle that had a diameter of about 2 feet. Inside the blue circle I painted a Star of David. On each side of the circle, in the space between the circle and the edge of the door, I painted three stripes. One three-inch wide stripe was crimson red, beneath it was a three-inch wide stripe of snow white, and beneath it was a three-inch wide royal blue stripe.

When people would ask what the symbol represented that I would tell them that I was proposing the symbol for the Israeli-American Air Force.

Now as Hezbollah is getting more arms from Iran, and there is talk of Russian surface-to-air missiles being provided the Syrian government, and Iran is developing both nuclear weapons and long-range delivery systems it becomes increasingly possible that the Sunnis and Shiites may manage to reconcile their differences in the attempt to make the Hamas charter's clause that talks of, "Soon in the rocks and the trees will call out, 'There is a Jew hiding behind me. Come and kill him' " become a reality.

Therefore my suggested symbol for the Israeli-American Air Force becomes more relevant.

Last night as I was searching on the Internet I found and downloaded a group playing the Israeli national anthem. I found it interesting that the group playing the anthem was the" American- Israeli Air Force band"

Latest posts

Back