• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What were they going for?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magodamilion

Anyone else remember how in the movie on Lilo and Stitch, Lilo would often take pictures of fat people at the beach and hang them all over her bedroom walls?
I randomly remembered that and started wondering what they were trying to do with that. I can't see Disney deliberately depicting a little girl as a fat admirer especially because there really aren't any in movies in general so for there to be one in a Disney kid movie is extra random. What seems more likely is that they were using that as another example of her being weird as they had her do a bunch of other unusual things. But still it strikes me as interesting now that I remember it.

I don't really have a point I just felt like mentioning it/seeing what other people might think about it. Or if you can think of any other surprising/unlikely movies that have depicted fat admirers.

Latest posts

Back