• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What Would You Like to See Dims Do?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

lets try and keep this as positive as we can. no negative pokes at anyone or any group just to score points against an opposition. this thread needs to be 100% good things we'd like to see happen.

i'd like to see more supportive posts about how to solve problem or how to do something better.

i'd like to see more of the creative uplifting projects people are working on like art music poetry etc... that support the beauty of being fat or admiring people who are fat not necessarily just aimed sexually but in all ways.

i'd like to see more posts and threads by people and for people involved in fetish in a way thats healthy and thoughtful of other people so folks can see how that is done.

i'd like to see more tolerance for differences and a bit more patience to get to know people without as many judgements.

Latest posts

Back