• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

What's the WORST food you've had?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Count Zero

Dethroned Emperor
We've got all these posts about great food, so here's one looking for something a little different: what's the worst thing you've eaten? Because as we all know, you can't have the good without taking the bad as well...

For myself, it would have to be a mystery tentacle I got from a bento box. Me and a friend were playing the game "Hand Count Mystery Food From The Box And Tell Him What It Is After He Eats It", and it was going just smashing. Then I got this disgusting, cold tentacle (I think it was from one of those little squid) and, being an adventurous gourmet, figured "This can't possibly taste worse than it looks. Might even taste good."

Oh, what a fool was I! I ate it, but it was like sucking down a giant slimy worm. I never, ever want to do that again. :(

And I apologize in advance for any mental pictures the whole worm thing might bring up.

PS: If there is already a thread about this, I'm sorry. Just thought it'd get some good responses.

Latest posts

Back