• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

When is it proper for people in the United States to shoot United States soldiers.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

In 1942 people of Japanese ancestry who lived in California, Oregon, and Washington were rounded up and put into camps in the interior of the West. Some of these were people who had been born in Japan and some of them were people who had been born in the United States.

The next time an NRA fund raiser calls me I will ask them what the position is of the NRA. Is the NRA position that if these people have had been properly armed they could have shot and driven away the American soldiers that were trying to take them out of their houses and take their guns? Is it the NRA position that freedom loving NRA members should have stood side-by-side the Japanese ancestry people as they shot the American soldiers that were trying to remove them from their homes and take their guns?

What do people who read this think? If the people of Japanese descent on the West Coast had been properly armed could they and should they have fought the United States Army to a standstill and thereby protected their property and their guns?

I would occasionally tell my fifth-grade classes that I personally knew and occasionally had visited a woman who was an American citizen born in America and had been incarcerated because she was considered to be a potential danger to the United States. I explained to the fifth-graders that as the woman got older it was decided she was no longer a danger and so when she was six years old she was released from incarceration. Every year that I mentioned this there would be some fifth-graders who would start asking questions about how much danger to the United States government four and five-year-old children might be.

Latest posts

Back