• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Whens a good time to stop

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoXoR

When I met my girlfriend she was 280'ish and even before we were a couple she knew about my preference and wanted to do anything she could to excite me as much as she could. I never asked her to gain weight in the beginning she just gained mostly on her own even though I did suggest milkshakes from time to time. I also told her eating one piece of bread a day (which was her diet that kept her in the 200's) may keep your weight down but that doesn't make it healthy so I got her off that. Now after a year and a half roughly shes 380 and we set a goal for 400. She knew I wanted more but I kept telling her this is great I don't want you to go any higher if it makes you unhappy because how you feel is the most important thing to me. So one night were talking on the phone I had just helped her out with something and she was very pleased with me and said she would give me an extra 5. Now what I heard was I'll go to 5 which means 500 to me so I was shocked and couldn't say much other then wow are you sure blah blah. Then she told me yeah whats the big deal its only 5 pounds which is when I realized what she meant of course. So I said oh I thought you meant 500 and after a bit of a pause she said well I never want to diet so sure I'll go to 500. Now I'm torn even though shes willing to do it and I would like it if she did I'm scared she might get a health problem, not be able to walk as well (Being able to do everything the same as she does it now is very important to her), or maybe when she gets there realizes she hates it but cant lose the weight. I like weight gain but I love her. So is the only answer to quit while I'm ahead or take the chance and go forward?

Any advice would be much appreciated :).

Latest posts

Back