• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where are the champions of the newly added forums?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dimensions is a size-positive community that has been growing in leaps and bounds over the years. By now, we're by far the largest such community online. While we have one thing in common, being fat or preferring fat, we have varying interests, and that's why I am adding resources when there seems a need for them.

By and large I do not believe in splitting the community into too many boards because that tends to lead to groups and cliques rather than foster interaction between fat people and their admirer, as is part of Dimensions' mission.

However, now and then there are petitions to form new boards, and if they make sense and have enough support, they may be added. Over the past year I added, on an experimental basis, three new boards that address specific needs and issues (GLBTQ, BBW and FA).

One thing that is peculiar is that many of the folks who pushed the most for those new boards don't participate in any constructive sense. They seemed to really want the boards, and now they gripe about them here and elsewhere, apparently not realizing that the boards only reflect the ethos of the folks posting on it, and if they want a certain tone, they're only going to get it by posting, and taking ownership of the board by posting the kind of things they want to see there. There are fine exceptions, of course, but by and large it seems like once the push for a board is won, it's moving on to the next exciting battlefield instead of actually taking lead roles in the new boards.

Latest posts

Back