• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Where do other 600-700lb gals get their haircuts??

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauline

So...after 4 long years, i finally got a haircut today. I dont really like it but its better than the plain ole no-style that i had before. After all of the effort it cost me (powerchair not fitting threw the door, having to walk a little more than my comfortable capabilities into the cutting area, having to bring my own wide folding seat, of course being stared at by all) i realized i am very curious about this.....where do all of the other 600-700lb fat girls get their hair cut?? I couldnt fit into their seats if i wanted to and i couldnt get my hair highlighted like i wanted because the chairs that lean back into the sinks dont move to put my chair there. So i sadly left with just a cut that i wasnt so satisfied with but feeling pretty good about accomplishing a semi-hard task at 700lbs! Im going to try (again) to post a hair cut picture but if it doesnt work, please stop in at the 700lb club and look in the haircut folder! :kiss2:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sevenhundredpoundclub

Latest posts

Back