• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

where to start

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer4u86

So this might be a little hard for me, but I just found out I am into bigger women. I was recently at a bar and found a girl, she was bigger than I normally go for but it didn't really bother me. Real cool down to earth girl.

So days pass by and my urge for big women started to grow.

Now the funny thing is I use to be big when I was younger but the harsh years of High school I dropped it all. I am currently 5,9 and 150 pounds.

But today I just wanted to eat. Now I want to become fat! I don't know how the people I know will react. But on this day I didn't care, it started with 6 donuts for breakfast. Then off to burger king for a whopper, large fries, and a large milk shake. I felt real weird and guilty but at the same time it felt right. SO for dinner I really let go and went to McDonalds. (I have no food and didn't feel like shopping) I got 4 big macs, a large fry, and a coke. I don't get it I went nuts and liked it. I am so stuffed right now but a lil ben and jerrys is nice to settle it down.

Is this weird or have others had this discovery as well. I remember when I was fat I felt so comfortable in my body. so I guess thats why I am now on my way back. Maybe I can get a camera soon but for now lets shoot for 300 or so.

Let me know whats going on. It would be nice to talk to some one about this

Latest posts

Back