• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Which came first, the feeder or the feedee?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djfiam23

An FA or a FA?
O.K. So I’m not sure exactly where to post this, so I’ll try it here. I think this topic has been brought up in the past, but I’m not sure, so I’ll bring it up again. Basically, I’m an FA….but I guess I could also be labeled a Feeder/Feedee. It’s kind of weird, but all of my adult life, and most of my adolescence, I’ve loved the sight of big women, and the thought of them gaining weight is an incredible turn on. But also, at the same time, the thought of me gaining weight is a turn on. So for quite a while now, I’ve been asking myself which came first? Was I initially turned on by women gaining weight, and that sort of piqued a curiosity in my own weight gain? Or was I sexually intrigued by my own weight gain, and then that manifested itself into the opposite sex? In my mind I keep trying to go back to that very first feeder/feedee thought, but it was way too long ago. I’m constanly wondering which one I am more of…feeder or feedee?:confused: Anybody else have this dilemma?

Latest posts

Back