• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Which of these politicians is having a better week?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Library Mod
- Steven Harper (Prime Minister of Canada in the foreground)
- Thomas Mulcair (leader of the official opposition, in the background).

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/D...5_GM1E9AP09M201_RTRMADP_3_CANADA-POLITICS.JPG

I think this pic says a lot about how things have been going for the government lately :p

===============================

Personal opinion: This should have been a tempest in a tea-pot. If months ago Harper admitted "I tried doing something different in Senate appointments, and I'm disappointed that they haven't all worked out as well as I hoped." then I think he could have largely squelched this. But the more he insists that it is the fault of everyone around him but not his fault, definitely NOT his fault, "did you hear that everyone I didn't make any mistakes!!!!!" the worse he looks. Honestly, I neither like nor trust the man, but of all the things that I'd hold against him, a few senate appointees finagling their claims to garner an extra $100k or so apiece is WAY down the list (now, that he seems to have appointed two ex-media people on the understanding that they'd spend much of their time as Tory fund-raisers, I always thought that was more of a scandal.....but then again this is how the Senate has always been used in Canada)

Latest posts

Back