• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

who is/was the hardest person to tell and why?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exile in thighville

groups/347570880589/
i've told my dad and my friends straight up: "i like fat girls."

but my relationship with my mom is shaky and i'd be grateful to never ever have to discuss my sexuality with her. so i've been fortunate; she has met two or three fat girls i've brought home, so she can't possibly not know, and she's been nothing but polite to them, which is all i could ask. but my dad's hinted that she's "not thrilled," and after i casually lost 20-30 lbs. she said "you're not gonna get fat again are you?" i was only 160 at my highest, my dad's probably 200 and always somewhat struggled, i feel bad for him if she thought i was fat.

Latest posts

Back