• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why are BBWs SO CHEAP!!!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b01

O.K. I have a question for u voluptuous, soft'n silky, fine women.

Opening: When I go shopping with my lady, she always picky about paying too much. It was cool at first, being a guy it's a nice surprise to hear a woman say she don't wanna spend too much :eek: . Still I thought it kind of strange. And there seems to be a pattern.

Just now, I was reading the thread I'm happy I'm fat today because. And it seems to me that the ladies in their are also bargain shoppers (but I guess everyone is), whom will only pay so much for close.

Question: Is it me or do BBWs not seem to want to pay too much for clothing?

Latest posts

Back