• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why do you like Feederism? DETAILED ANSWERS!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatAndProud

Why do you guys like weight gain? I want other people to realize that not every feeder/feedee is this "abnormal, freak of nature, socially inept weirdo-face". I'm not saying everyone feels that way....but I know many people that do and it makes me sad to the point of feeling guilty for FANTASIZING about feederism. I want people to know that there are rational, free thinking individuals that are into this.

I was heavily into feederism, until recently. The reasons I quit the intense stuffing sessions are for personal reasons. BUT...I know why I liked what I liked and I know why I still fantasize about it.

My reasons:
1) Food is sensual. It tastes good. It's great. Why not have more of a good thing?

2) There's nothing more feminine than a female enjoying her food..afterall, she made it! Unless, she has an attractive hubby that makes it for her (all the better!).

3) I am not so much into the weight gain as I am into the "stuffed" feeling. I don't really know why I like the feeling...but I'm sure it has to do with the overall *happy* feeling of having a great meal and being satisfied.

4) I believe feeding can be another way in which couples can share their times together and sensuality. It's another way to humanly connect. I don't know.

5) And the grossest reason (sorry)...I think it's sort of BDSM-ish to completely give yourself to someone and let them change you. I'm perverted - I think it's totally hot.

Ok, I probably weirded everyone out, but I just want to know everyone's feelings. Why do you like it?

Latest posts

Back