• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why fat people want sex more than skinnies!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mergirl

So, it was My n Gd's year anniversary on monday. Which in married terms is paper..so i thought i would get her a couple of books on size acceptance as she seems to have a LOT of old books on being thin..(i'm not totally mean she is getting a neckless too when she decides what one she wants..)
AAAANYWAY.. i picked up one of the books "Fat chicks rule" (the other one was "fat so") and there was a sextion about fat sex (somehow the books just popped open at that page first!!?? :confused:) It said that,
There was a study, ironically enough, conducted by weight watchers magazine that revealed that:
85% of fat women "always or usually" enjoy sex and 70% almost always have an orgasm. Comparing this to the "sex in America study" that found that 40 to 45% of women reported sexual satistaction with only 29% always having an orgasm.

Now i know that a "sex in America study" might have better funding, have asked a more varied group etc..but still.. better still it goes on to explain why..
This is a theory advanced by Nobel prize winning scientist James Watson. He believes that fat women are more sexual because their bloodstreams contain higher levels of leptin than thin peoples. "Fat boosts production of endorphins.. and Leptin, a chemichal made in fatty tissue, helps create sexual desire".
NOW FOR THE SCIENCE BIT!
"Leptin triggers production of the active form of a peptide in the hypothalamus, the small area in the brain that controls hunger and metabolism."

In other words, the same thing that makes us fat helps us enjoy sex! (says Lara Frater who wrote the book) She thinks this is a fair trade off too!

Anyway.. thought i would share that with you bunch of ravonous sex pests!:rolleyes:

xmer

Latest posts

Back