• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Why the Fat Lady Sings

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

what was the last straw in your last relationship? what made the love die?

for me it was an age difference--20 yrs. i kept continually worrying about my SO missing out, especially since i am NOT looking for just another bf. i'm getting toward the end of my ability to have children etc... so the guilt about him missing out on certain things i'm sure he would be good at and would fulfill him as a person was just too much. the person i'm interested in now is much closer to my age. i'm only 5 years older. i feel much more comfortable that we have the same goals and that he fully understands all of the issues that could be on the table. sometimes i wasn't sure my last SO really quite understood what he would be stepping away from. the last straw for me wasn't any incident in particular just an overall feeling that something was not right.

Latest posts

Back