• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Wife asked me to let her become a feedee recently. I was shocked...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

For the past year or so, my wife has been plumping me, and consistently brought my weight up from around 155 to well into the 190s. It was a huge turn on for me, but I never got the sense that it was a big turn on for her.

The other day I started talking about how much I would like to start plumping her, and how cool it would be if she would just let herself go, and not have to worry about what she was eating. I was a little surprised when she started to really get turned on by it. The next day she was actually asking me to bring her home some ice cream after work, and at night she would ask me what sweets I would be feeding her. It was a real turn on for me with her asking about it.

A little while ago, she was going out, and I told her I wanted to give her a brownie before she left. She said she was pretty full, but then I basically put it in her mouth and I was sort of surprised that she actually ate it and enjoyed it.

So essentially we are both getting really turned on by it, and I never thought that she would want to be a feedee. I keep telling her that I will get her really big, and she says that is a really hot thought.

Has anyone else experienced someone turning on to being a feedee so quickly (or at least not wanting to admit it, but realizing it is a big turn on to not have to worry about food and having someone get you a lot bigger)?

Reactions: Tad

Latest posts

Back