• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Will Obama hurt the chances for another black president?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geodetic_Effect

The only thing that made me happy about obama being elected is the fact that he broke that racial barrier. Although I do believe that race had a lot to do with him getting elected, that is not the point of my post. After he was elected, I thought, at least since there has been a black president it will be less of an issue in the future. But now I'm concerned that people will not want to elect future black candidates because of the horrible job he is doing. A lot of people do not have the mental capacity to separate the actions of an individual from their race, group or other labels they are given. Just a thought, curious what others think.

Latest posts

Back