• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Will the NRA decided once again to let the Democrats take people's guns?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Williams

The NRA may decide to let Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats take people's guns.

I have been told that in the past the NRA did not object to the Democrats taking the guns of law-abiding American citizens, so history may repeat itself.

A membership raiser from the NRA called. During the conversation I asked what had been the NRA's position during the 1942 confiscation of guns from law-abiding American citizens. The fundraiser had not heard of the situation and I told her all about it including the person I knew who had been incarcerated because she was a danger to the safety and security of the United States government but, as she got older she was less of a danger and so she was released when she was about six years old.

The fundraiser talked with one of her supervisors and told me that the supervisor said that in 1942 the NRA was not political. I pointed out that the NRA claims that is the oldest civil rights organization. The fundraiser knew nothing of that.

However, since history sometimes repeats itself, if in 1942 if the NRA took the position that the taking of guns from American citizens was a political issue and that they did not get involved in politics even though they were the oldest civil rights organization, then it's possible that the NRA membership or leadership may again decided they do not wish to be involved in politics and therefore will again have no objection to the confiscation of guns from a law-abiding American citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back