• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Windows 7? You've got to be kidding!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the impending arrival of Windows 7, I wonder what operating system everyone in the Dimensions community is using.

Most of the machines I deal with still use Windows XP because it works and it doesn't take up so much space. I tried Vista several times but it was always a pain, and so I uninstalled it on all but one machine (which is giving me endless trouble).

I have Windows 7 on one machine, and try as I might, I cannot see what's so great about it. It looks and feels like Vista, and it most definitely doesn't look smaller or faster than Vista. Upgrading alone requires about 20GB of free space. And if you want to upgrade an older machine with XP or 32-bit Vista, you can only upgrade to 32-bit Windows 7 with all its constraints unless you want to reinstall ALL of your applications. What were they thinking?

What OS do you use? And will you try Windows 7?

Latest posts

Back