• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

You Make Me Thankful

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Beautiful Dreamer

ridiculously contented
Happy Thanksgiving, gang.

Y'all make me very thankful, at least most days. We seem to have survived the midterm elections with minimal blood loss, and as a group you were civil enough that I could go off and leave you with a sitter the weekend immediately following.

In general, you listen when I PM you, you laugh at my jokes, and you keep the debate lively, multifaceted and never, ever dull.

I enjoy the challenge of moderating Hyde Park and the cyber-friendships that has allowed me to begin to develop. I love seeing the discussions as they start, mutate, and conclude, and I love the Threads That Will Not Die.

I wish all of you Hyde Parkers, fellow mods, and Conrad a happy, safe, and thoroughly well-fed Thanksgiving.

--Big Beautiful Dreamer

Latest posts

Back