• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Your morning routine

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
After having a somewhat amusing conversation with some good friends, they brought to my attention, that I take longer than average to get ready. I'd say it takes me about an hour to an hour and 30 minutes, depending on where I'm going, if my clothes are already picked out, etc.

Here's a breakdown of what my morning generally looks like:

6:45 - crawl out of bed

6:45-7:00 meditate

7:00-7:20 breakfast of some sort (usually tea, fruit, granola, yogurt)

7:20-7:40 bathe; includes brushing teeth, cleansing face, body

7:40-7:50 moisturize face/body, apply deordorant, fix hair, pick out undergarments/clothes for the day

7:50-8:00 put on clothes/shoes, accessories, apply a bit of makeup

Usually out the door by 7:45 or 8:00, depending on the day...I don't think I do too bad.

So, how about you?

Latest posts

Back