• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

A futile fantasy: decent loungewear.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or, as the Jewish folks say, "schmatahs."

I want lounging casualwear...funky, loose fitting, and not something my Aunt Sophie wore in 1969.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Sandie Sabo's links are always wonderful, but I have looked and looked and can't find anything. A long tee shirt. A tee shirt dress. A funky lounging piece with some flair, for entertaining...but not dressy. No gauze. No puffed sleeves out of Snow White. No polyester. Something flowy, not a-line. My fantasy dress is from BlueFish...(may they rest in peace). That is my ideal style...unusual cut, flowy, maybe even an empire cut, real cotton. The links are making me depressed. I wonder how these companies stay in business, honestly. Everything I saw is the same crap they've been selling for years and I was hoping there were some new companies out there who "got it." I am sure there are, but I can't find them :(

Any ideas would be welcome. Thx in advance.

Lavender Summer

Latest posts

Back