• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Air Conditioning Options

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubbed_In

Hi everyone...

I'm still kind of new around these parts but have been enjoying my stay:)

I have a question for all of you:

When you can't have a window mountable air conditioner what other options have people explored?

My situation is this -

I'm tentatively moving into an apartment where having an air conditioner positioned in a window is not an option. This of course is not cool (no pun intended.:rolleyes: ). I've been researching options such as portable AC machines (found the downside of the produced condensation as well as heat [needs to be vented]) and (something I've never heard of before) evaporative air coolers that reportedly lower room air temperatures by 12 degrees. I'm not thrilled with either of these options at face value so I'm wanting to see what any of you have tried if you've been in my position.

Thanks for any innovative tips!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back