• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Allie's Roller Coaster. Admit 1.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBWMoon

Kisses
Welcome to my Roller Coaster:

Enough of you know I injured my back a few years ago, which slowly healed but after moving to New York, I re-injured it, or had a "re-awakening".

Several months ago I started walking incorrectly, thus hurting my right foot, and my lower right leg. I went to a podiatrist for my foot, which has been very helpful. (I've had foot therapy for a few months now, and I'm walking much better!)

Now for my leg... It was swollen, and a little blue, so the Doctor sent me for a DVT test, which came out negative! YAY! But the test was painful. I was referred to a terrific Doctor, who decided to check my full bloodwork.

Bad news. :( Probably due to the weight gain these past few years.
Type 2 Diabetes.

Also, I have hypothyroidism. Now I'm taking pills for the rest of my life.

Life without sugar is making me miserable, but I am getting by.

My new relationship has haulted, due to several issues that have evolved, and I feel it's better to just lay low for now. (Although he's a great friend who continues to coach me with my new health issues... HUGS!)

I'm not quite happy, but for the first time it appears that I'm taking my health seriously. I hope to get rid of TYPE2 by losing a little weight and staying on this horrible diet. It sucks, but I'd rather live a healthier life.

I have a few happy events going on as well, I'm about to purchase my first Brand new car. I'm leaning on a Rav4 at the moment. (Although I love the Beetle!)

And I'm planning my trip to Vegas in the Summer for the bash, which I'm excited about!

Yes, and I've ordered a new bikini. ;)

Life is still good! :p

~Allie

Latest posts

Back