• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ally Takes Charge, by Home.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home

I Found this Story in The Discard Room. If a Moderator can Please Move this Story to Recent Additions?: That would be Great. Oh, and I Finished Off The Story.

"SSBBW, extreme stuffing, ~XWG - revenge on a principal gets carried away

It Fit Just Last Week ....Ally Takes Charge
by Anonymous

(An incomplete tale migrated from the Dimensions Anonymous Alcove)

Author's Note: I recommend you first read part one of this. It picks up right where it left off. They're both pretty long, but good. This second one is less realistic, but I guarantee its just as good as the first.

Editor's Note: The problem here is that neither the referenced prequel or any successor chapters are known to exist

"I put on a couple of pounds this summer. I'm almost exactly the same, but don't be too surprised when you see me." I told my best friend Jill.

"Don't worry, Ally, I did too. I'm ashamed. I gained 5 POUNDS! That'll really improve my social life." Jill said sorrowfully.

"Ashamed? Oh please, girl. Five pounds is nothing to cry about. You'll look fine. Anyway, I'm probably fatter than you are. I frankly don't care. It's just a couple of pounds," I lied. A big fat lie at that.

I had gained 40 pounds in Spain, from a thin 65 up to 106. I still wore a tiny shirt which completely revealed a big flabby bottom roll. I also wore short, skimpy jean shorts. displaying my jiggling, fat thighs and wide ass. I was about 5'1", dark skinned all over, and pretty face. My belly probably got 20 of the 40 pounds, my butt 5, legs 10 and 5 on the face, arms etc. Though I outgrew my first pair of jeans early in the summer and wore new ones much larger in waist, but still just as short. I was going to have fun showin off my jiggling belly off at school tomorrow.

I got to school early. In fact, I was the first there. I sat down in front of my locker, held my backpack in front of my bulging tummy to keep it a secret. When Jill came I saw she had put on some pounds, more like 10. Then I stood up. She stopped in her tracks, mouth gaping open.

"You...you...OH MY WORD! Haha! Wow! It....what can I say?" Jill raved.

"Yea, I told you I gained a little weight. Its pretty obvious isn't it? Good." She poked my jiggling blubber and giggled in amazement.

"A little weight?! You're a whale. Look at your belly! Just look! You must've gained 25, 30 pounds!"

"40. And there's more from where that came from," I rubbed my stomach. I could feel it growling. Only a couple hours mid-morning break. "You should join me over here in fat-land. It's great."

Then Mrs. Brown passed by. She was young, fat and open about it. She was wearing the clothes she wore last year. Only now her belly tried to force the belt open, and began to engulf it. I followed her to her classroom. It wasn't until after we got in that she noticed me. I spoke first."

Latest posts

Back