• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Alvredd - by Uriel (~BHM, Explicit ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
This is my first Story here,though I have written quite extensively in online Play-by-Post games (Search for Uriel at ENWorld), as well as much as-of-yet unpublished fantasy,Sci-Fi and humor.

Duke Alvredd is a BHM character that I have been toying with in my mind, as well as figuring out where to place him in the more traditional (Non-sexual) context of one of my RPG Campaign Worlds.
The Duke is an insatiable beast...Satyrs could learn a thing or two from him. Though Sensuality, sexuality and the exploration of various fetishes will be explored, I also intend to flesh him out a bit with actual traditional story,so I hope that some here will like that as well. Without further adieu, I present Duke Alvredd of Wynthredd, Big, Handsome and definitely more Man than you can shake a stick at...well, unless it is a very big stick.

-Uriel

Latest posts

Back