• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Am I wrong here?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyg

Went to my first bbw party last month in Hartford. I'm pretty shy at first so it took me some time to get the courage to meet anyone. Once I do, however, the floodgates are open.
Anywho, one young lady I met invited me to her room for drinks. We talked and things progressed to pretty heavy kissing. Knowing we both had too much to drink and not wanting to take advantage, I asked her if she wanted things to progress. She said she didn't think so and I respected that completely. I never pressured her for anything more. We both fell asleep watching TV.

I woke up very early, as I do now after I drink too much(gotta love getting older). She was still sleeping so I went home with a pretty big hangover. I found her myspace page and emailed her that I wasn't feeling well and just went home. She emailed me back later with her number which I decided not to call.

Now I just recently moved and started a new job. Things are hectic. Plus, we really didn't connect at the party and the only thing we really had in common was our consumption of liquor and we did not have any kind of physical relations other than kissing.

With another party scheduled at the end of this month, I just got an email from her saying not to bother talking to her if I go.
Was I really for not calling? I felt like I did everything right as I always try to do in life.

Latest posts

Back