• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An open letter to my fellow admirers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eazyridinmojo

hello my name is eazyridinmojo,
for years i been on these fourms but remain silent, the reason why is because im a closeted bbw/ssbbw adimierers. im afraid to open about to my family and friends for im scared they might agree with me and my actions.
let me explain, for years i always love bbws and ssbbws. i mean as a child i love playing make belive husband and wife with my friends and as a husband i velive in always feeding my girlfriend who was the wife, into i grow into my childyears between 10-14, i remember watching shows were the wome would gain weight and i would alaways be in awe. the fatter they were the more atrract i became. one of my earliest moments was in a show called shast mcnasty when one of the main cahracters dated a sbbw and fed her, anoher was watching a madtv spoof called the wrong song which feature bbws/ssbws in thongs. as a child it was pure attraction, watching women that big and still be sexy.

another moment was when i discover the interent and watch thoses shows like maury and jenny jones and seeings those bigs girls appearing amd falunting their bodies. as a closested bbw/ssbbw adimire i fell in love, i knew then that the bigger the bigger they were then more attracive i became.
my first crush was bigcuitecindy and mercedesbbw girls also goodess patty, everyone was talking about kelligrl but ms. joi was my fist love, seeing her shake her 98'inch ass was like falling in love for the first time. than volouptouscatdiva then patty....
i always love ssbbws, i mean the bigger they are the more attract they become, my last girlfriemd was skinny and the only reason why i dated her was to only make my parents happy. i broke it off cuz she wasnt my dream girl.
now this is going to be in locks cuz this is hOw i feel.... I LOVE SSBBWS WITH MY HEART...IF YOUR 600+ U WIN MY HEART I WANT TO BE WITH A SSBBW BUT IM SCARED, I MEAN THE FATTER THEY ARE THE MORE SEXIER THEY BECOME. I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH A SSBBW BUT IM SCARED TO TALK TO THEM, I WANT TO BE WITH A SSBBW WHOSE GOING TO LOVE THEMSELVES AS THEY GROW AND GROW.I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF A SSBW, I MEAN FEED THEM,BATHE THEM LOVEW THEM HAVE WONDEFUL NIGHTS AND DAYS WITH THEM....SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A MORON BUT I NEED TO GET IT OUT MY CHEST/

Latest posts

Back