• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another Product Testimonial

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebel

Long Time Member
If you are actively trying to gain and finding it difficult, I hope you'll indulge me for a moment while I try to channel Vince the ShamWOW guy...

I recently bought a bottle of "Controlled Labs BLACK HOLE Appetite Enhancement Formula" at GNC for about $55.00. It is an appetite stimulant and more, and it really works! It's engineered and marketed for bodybuilders who know that if they want their muscles to grow, you have to eat enough to feed them. For some people, that can mean insane amounts of food.

BLACKHOLE is made to deliver "non-psychoactive alkylamides" similar to the THC found in marijuana that cause the munchies. It also suppresses the hormones your body produces that alert your brain when to feel full. All of this without the risk of coming up with a false positive on a drug test.

I will tell you right now that it absolutely does everything they claim it will. Not only am I noticeably hungrier when I take it, I end up eating a lot more because I just don't ever feel full. At least, I don't feel full before my stomach is so packed I can't squeeze one more swallow down!

The drawbacks are that the label instructs you not to operate machinery or drive for several hours after taking your three-pill dose in the morning. Also, I have noticed a distracting headache toward the back of my skull after taking BLACK HOLE. That headache is effectively treated with acetaminophen. Lastly, like everything at GNC, it is expensive. For $55.00, you'll get 90 tablets, or a 30 day supply. Those are the only drawbacks I have noticed.

If you are gaining as much weight as you like, then you have no reason to try this stuff, unless you just want to be able to really STUFF yourself to show off to That Special Someone.

If you aren't that lucky and gaining weight is a struggle, I highly recommend that you try it. I use it because it makes me want to eat more and it makes it easier to eat more! Since I started using it, I am getting fatter every day. I went from 225 to about 250 over the course of a couple of months. I would bet that BLACK HOLE he boosted my caloric intake and successful weight gain by as much as 33%.

My family's from Germany, you know the Germans always take good stuff! I dunno, it just does the work. Ya follow me, Camera Guy?

Okay, I admit that I can't compete with Vince. But don't let that stop you; go out and get yourself some Controlled Labs BLACK HOLE!!

I don't want to post a link here to the website, but I have made it easy enough for you to figure out the search clues. I hope it works for you as well as it does for me.

It's helping me gain weight, it can help you too.

Latest posts

Back