• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ANti-SIze Acceptance Link Showing Up On Dimensions

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne_Zitkus

Proud FA Since 1962
There are banner ads that show up at the top of the Dimensions forum pages. I happened to click on one I saaw entitled "Is Your Spuse Fat?" and saw this:

My Fat Spouse

It Is Disrespectful To Become Unattractive To Your Life Partner

Welcome To My Fat Spouse

If you have been watching the news lately, I am sure that you have heard of the "Obesity Epidemic". Marriages are not immune to the effects of this issue. This site will focus on the situation where one partner becomes, or remains obese and the other spouse maintains a thinner physique, or succeeds in becoming thinner.

It is unrealistic to expect this situation to not annoy the less fat partner. The effects of this on a marriage are subtle and not so subtle. If you hold the notion that love should be blind, and that romance should be judged by the "person on the inside", then go to the thousands of other forums and websites that believe the same way. Excuse making for not exercising and not eating correctly is not acceptable here. Politically Correct guilt trips should be left at the door.

PLEASE save yourself the trouble - do NOT click on that link. It will only add to their hit count, and that site is diametrically opposed to Dimensions.

I wonder if Conrad is able to block links to anti-SA sites from showing up here on Dimensions.....

Latest posts

Back