• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any Ballroom Dancers?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrianTX

Charles Bingley Approved
I started Ballroom Dancing about 4 years ago because the girl I was dating at the time really wanted to try it. I have to admit I really fell in love with it, and although our relationship didn't last, my addiction to ballroom did :). It is a lot of fun and its great exercise. Contrary to popular belief, its not a great place to meet women :) Was just wondering if anyone else does ballroom or has an interest in it! I enjoy the standard / smooth dances, mostly because its what i'm best at. I am trying to improve my rhythm dances...it just takes time and practice, things I don't have or can't do right now.
Valentines.JPG

How can any man compete with THIS

Latest posts

Back